Hello all! We wanted to keep you updated on our musical lives so here is a mass of information about the next few months.
– This past weekend we had two interviews, one with Publicola (you can see the article here) and one with Seattle Weekly (keep your eyes peeled for the article in their next issue).
– April 15th: We’re getting really excited for our show next week at Neumos with The Maldives and The Horde and The Harem! You can get your pre-sale tickets at Moe Bar or online here.
– April 29th: We were asked to play the sold-out homecoming show for our friends and local lovelies The Head and The Heart at The Showbox and we couldn’t be more excited. We hope that some of you snagged tickets before they ran out!
– May 7th: We love KEXP, and are going to be playing their monthly Audioasis benefit show at The Sunset with The Golden Blondes and STAG. You can get your pre-sale tickets here! This will be our last show for two months, but don’t worry there will be plenty of exciting things going on so you will just have to sit tight to know the details.
– This Arcade Fire song has a very catchy line that sings, “We’re going to make a record in the month of May” (hint, hint, wink, wink).
June & July:
– We will be getting ready for summer fun, and so will our mascot.
Kendra & Meagan