A Time of Change

19 Aug

Dear Friends  & Loyal Lemolo Listeners,

We are writing today to share the news that Lemolo will be undergoing a change in lineup and we (Meagan & Kendra) will be parting ways musically. After nearly five years of rocking and rolling together we remain loving friends and very supportive of each other and our musical futures. Meagan will be continuing on under the Lemolo name and is currently working on the next album of new songs she can’t wait for you to hear. And Kendra is excited to forge a new path of her own. We are following our hearts and believe that this is the best decision for both of us. Change isn’t easy and this is no exception. But we are so very grateful for the support you have given us over the last five years and we hope to have your love and kindness through this time of transition.

Cheers to a brilliant future,
Meagan & Kendra

About these ads

12 Responses to “A Time of Change”

1. Darren Reynolds August 19, 2013 at 10:10 am #

We love you both! Best to you two through this transition and we all look forward to supporting your new musical endeavors! <3

2. Yvonne August 20, 2013 at 12:14 pm #

Glad to hear Lemolo will continue to rock on! Best Love

3. Peter August 20, 2013 at 3:57 pm #

Sad to hear, but I wish you both the best. On the other hand it means I can follow Lemolo and Kendra’s new direction :)
    I need a new Lemolo album soon to get over this, please help!

4. R&J August 26, 2013 at 4:55 pm #

sad to hear of the break up of a beautiful band. but the voice of heaven will continue to sing until the whole world hears and sees.
    we’ll be in Ohio next week and NYC in a month. next year the book will be out in paperback and the year after, a movie. start thinking about a movie score. how cool is that???
    p.s. they want the Bieber to play me in the movie. now, that is cool!!!
    your loving grandparents, R&J.

5. Tammy Kamphaus August 27, 2013 at 6:26 am #

As you said, change is never easy, however, change is also what helps you to grow. I will always be here for you no matter what. You will both do great things and go super far!!
    Love, Tammy K & Kaitlynn

6. Alexia Hunter August 27, 2013 at 10:02 am #

Nooooo :( I’m sooo sad but everything will work out. I’m excited to hear more from Meagan and i hope that Kendra keeps pursuing music because I loooove the way she drums!

• lemolomusic October 12, 2013 at 11:59 am #

I’m really looking forward to sharing my new tunes with you Alexia. :) Meagan

7. lemolomusic September 12, 2013 at 11:40 am #

I really appreciate all of your kindness and supportive words! They mean the world to me. Lots of love to you all. Meagan

• Daniel Vidal September 21, 2013 at 9:10 pm #

I don’t know how to feel about this… I love you guys, but at the same time I deeply understand the need of a change, an… Evolution, or just, a new way to walk.

Well, cheers for you both and good luck.

• lemolomusic October 12, 2013 at 11:58 am #

Thank you for your understanding Daniel. I’m looking forward to sharing my new music with you!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Monday Music News - August 19, 2013

[…] Seattle pop duo Lemolo announced today that they will be parting ways – Meagan will continue on as Lemolo and Kendra will “forge a new path.” So fans – you’ve got twice as much to look forward to. [Lemolo] […]

2. Lemolo Parts Ways | Yow Yow! - August 21, 2013